- The Dare to Dream Scholarship is currently under review and development for the 2020-2021 school year. Our Team is working together to roll out some amazing scholarship opportunities for members of the SCPA Class of 2021! We will make a public announcement when the scholarship is available in the future. Until then feel free to read the information below from last year’s scholarship requirements. – Alumni Scholarship Team
- With the future of education in this pandemic still unclear we want to make sure that we have Scholarship opportunities established for the talented SCPA Class of 2021. If you would like to make a donation to the Dare to Dream Scholarship 2021 click this link: https://scpaalumni.org/donate/ and leave a note with your donation under “Scholarship Fund” or if you have questions you can contact our Alumni scholarship team via email at email@example.com. – Alumni Scholarship Team
The Dare to Dream Scholarship 2020
The National Alumni Association of the Cincinnati
School for Creative & Performing Arts
The National Alumni Association of the Cincinnati School for Creative and Performing Arts is happy to announce the inaugural Dare to Dream Scholarship. As graduates and future graduates of SCPA we collectively share a story. We attended a school that fostered artistic expression, built academic excellence, shaped our character, and encouraged us to persevere and see beyond our limitations.
The Dare to Dream Scholarship, valued at $500, is intended to help students offset the cost of their educational or professional pursuits. This scholarship will be awarded to a graduating SCPA senior who has displayed a commitment to academic success, shown good character/personal growth, and persevered when faced with challenges. Whether you plan to pursue a career in the arts or another field, we know that your experience at SCPA has prepared you well.
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- Be a current high school senior at SCPA
- A minimum GPA of 2.5
- Accepted into 2-4-year post-secondary institution
- or Accepted into a professional training program, internship, military service, or apprenticeship
- Write an essay (500 words max.) on the topic provided below:
In life we may encounter situations that can form obstacles in our life. Identify a challenge or setback that you have had to overcome in your life. How did this situation impact you, and what lessons did you learn from it that can be applied to your future goals?
All essays should be typed, double-spaced, and in 12-point Times New Roman font. Please pay attention to grammar and spelling.
Please complete the scholarship application and upload your essay by going to www.scpaalumni.org/scholarships. If you have questions or experience any difficulty with uploading your essay, you can submit it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and essays must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on May 8, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be logged into a valid google account in order to submit your application! CPS Students can use their CPS emails for google accounts as well!
Please Apply and Upload Your Essay Here: https://forms.gle/t4Eqdw8D2xyyjBra8