SCPA’S Graduating Seniors: A Measure of Success
For the third year in a row SCPA has achieved a 100% graduation rate, with 90% of our graduates matriculating to college. The Class of 2018 has earned more than $12.5 million in college aid.
Where are SCPA’s seniors going to college and what will they be studying?
- Six students have been accepted to the prestigious University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM). SCPA’s students will be studying: Digital Media, Violin Performance & Music Composition, Costume Design, Ballet, Music Theater, and Jazz.
- Four SCPA graduates have earned admission to the University of Cincinnati’s College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP). SCPA’s students will be studying: Fashion Design, Industrial Design, and Fine Arts.
- More than 25% of our senior class (31 students) will be attending the University of Cincinnati this fall: Main Campus (12); Blue Ash (8); CCM (6); DAAP (4); and, Clermont (1).
- Additionally, SCPA’s students will be pursuing their artistic passions in the following colleges and majors, including: Bard College (Jazz); Belmont University (Music Business); Butler University (Arts Administration); Carnegie Mellon University (Stage Management); Cleveland Institute of Art (Illustration & Animation); DePaul University (Theater Arts, Theater Management, Costume Design); McGill University (Voice and Opera Performance); New York University (Dramatic Writing); Ohio State University (Dance); and Point Park University (Musical Theater).
- SCPA’s graduating seniors will also be pursuing non-arts majors in college, including: Aerospace Engineering; Agriculture; Education; Electrical Engineering; Entrepreneurship; International Studies; Journalism; Neuroscience; Nursing; Pharmacy; Physics; Sociology; and Spanish.