BECOME A DREAM BUILDER
Dear SCPA Alumni Family,
This school year has been anything but ordinary. The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has altered the way teachers and students alike are approaching learning. In spite of this, the SCPA community knows that the show must go on. Even with socially distant science experiments and living rooms becoming rehearsal spaces, it is clear that adversity does not stop SCPA student’s ability to pursue their dreams.
You can help a member of the Class of 2021 get closer to their dream this year!
ABOUT THE DARE TO DREAM SCHOLARSHIP
Since its inception in 1973, the School for Creative and Performing Arts has invited students to dare to dream. The Dare to Dream Scholarship is intended to help students offset the cost of their educational or professional pursuits. These scholarships will be awarded to graduating SCPA seniors who has displayed a commitment to academic success, shown good character/personal growth, and persevered when faced with challenges.
In the 2020 school year, we were able to award two scholarships. Our winners were Ndaya Hoskins and Madison Sickmeier. Ndaya who will be majoring in Musical Theater and Madison plans to be majoring in Marine Biology.
To read more about the Dare to Dream Scholarship go to https://scpaalumni.org/scholarships/ information!
Join us in continuing the legacy of supporting students in their endeavor to Dare to Dream.
HOW TO GIVE
FUNDRAISE ON FACEBOOK AND ASK OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DONATE NOW!
ANNUAL GIVING PROGRAM:
We’ll be launching this significant annual opportunity to donate to NAAcSCPA to support SCPA through:
- Undesignated gifts that can be used for the greatest school needs, at the discretion of the school administration
- Designated gifts specifically to academics, graphic and fine arts, dance, drama, musical theater, vocal music, instrumental music, writing, technical theater,
- Establishment of a named fund in memory or in honor of a person, group or school experience (funding base amount TBA)
- Establishment of a named Scholarship Fund (funding base amount TBA)
- Establishment of Your Class Fund for gifts to SCPA
These gifts will be recognized through all public communications platforms used by the Association. Donors who wish to remain anonymous may indicate that.
WATCH THIS SPACE for the Launch of this significant opportunity to give back to SCPA!